WDW Picture of the Day Thread (Part 5)

benyeomans

First post in this thread,Please enjoy.

2007_0928Florida20070333.jpg

daliseurat

Here is the original, straight from the camera, file:
0821200749-1.jpg

What's interesting is how much detail you were able to recover without having the separate exposures to work with. I've tried this with different exposures and combining them layer by layer. Works great, but haven't had as much luck as you with single file. Well done. I wonder if the green could be toned down? It sort of jumps out more than the other colors. Gonna have to try this some more!

Disneyfalcon

Let me just say that I LOVE LOVE seeing people's straight out of camera before pics and then the comparison pic so we can see the possibilities with photoshop. I don't mean digitally manipulated as much as enhanced. Maybe we should start a thread in the photography section for that!!

Benyeomans that's a great first shot for us!!:)

DonSullivan, great pic again!

Azerin

I especially like Azerin's DLP Space Mountain...fantastic!

Thank you!

Azerin, great shot of DLP's Space Mountain! I didn't take many pictures but we had a blast when we were there. DLP's Space Mountain was my favorite until we tried DL's new version a year later.

Thank you too! Yeah, I loved DLP's space mountain... it is now my favorite (although I do like DL's new version ALOT)

<Peter Pan's flight picture>

Can't tell you how much I love this picture... hope to some day manage to get one half as good

Bikes at Castaway Cay:
Love the DoF!

<Spectro Mickey Pic>
Awesome pic!

Here is mine for today... DLP's version of Haunted Mansion: Phantom Manor

Clicking on the pic will take you to its flickr page where other DLP pictures are available (and a part of the "story" of Phantom Manor)

Disneyfalcon

Love the DoF!

Here is mine for today... DLP's version of Haunted Mansion: Phantom Manor

Clicking on the pic will take you to its flickr page where other DLP pictures are available (and a part of the "story" of Phantom Manor)

Thanks Azerin!! And I love that Haunted Mansion picture! Oops I mean Phantom Manor!

cooleo

benyeomans - Welcome Aboard & nice first post.

DonSullivan, DocAudio, Azerin - Great shots guys.

blackthidot - I Love the Portrait photo.

My pic for today was a project I wanted to do while @ WDW. Not quite as good as I would have like, but something to improve upon next time.

Click the photo to go to it's flickr page.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom