MKSplash27.jpg

donsullivan

Premium Member
Jeff- Great shot from CoP in #3475
WDWFigment- Great shot of Enchanted Tiki Room
KeeKee- Very cool shot of all the prayer flags in #3754

Clicking on the photo will take you directly to the Flickr page

erstwo

great pics everyone. how do you post pics on here??

I'm not sure if someone answered this for you? I'm not super qualified to answer, but here goes.......

It is my understanding that you have to host the pictures on another site (such as flikr) and then click the insert image icon on the toolbar at the top of the post box and cut/paste the html address into the provided "box."

Is that clear as mud? :)

bayoutinkbelle

^^
You also can host the photos on a WDWMagic photo album. Cut and paste the URL of photo, click the "insert image" icon above, paste and viola!

Good luck!

Hi, everyone! I just wanted to say "thank you" to all of you for your amazing photographs. This is the first thread I check everyday, and there is always a shot that takes my breath away.

WDWFigment

Original Poster
Figment - I like the Vibrance feature that is available in some programs, However I like the "Curves Layer" adjustment feature that is available in Photoshop. Once you learn this one, It is really Great for making colors POP in a coupl of simple steps.

\

I always use the LAB/curves adjustment as well. Essentially, it does the same thing as increasing the vibrance (a "smart" adjustment) with some added "smartness". ;) I suggested the vibrance adjustment here because I imagine most people here don't have Photoshop. And because I didn't want to write down all of the steps!

Jeff- Great shot from CoP in #3475
WDWFigment- Great shot of Enchanted Tiki Room
KeeKee- Very cool shot of all the prayer flags in #3754

Clicking on the photo will take you directly to the Flickr page

Great shots!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom