WDW Picture of the Day Thread (Part 5)

NEmickeyfan

MK . Holday Parade . Dec. 2008

597.jpg

cooleo

I Love the feel of the place as you enter Harambe. It's as if there is a metamorphisis that takes place, transporting you to a place filled with hardships, yet beautiful, peaceful & serene....... :cool:

Click on the picture to link to it's Flickr page & the rest of my photostream.

cooleo

Azerin - Great shot of Mickey & Minnie on the Castle forecourt stage.

NEMickey - Love the intimacy of the Donald & Daisy shot in the Holiday Parade.

JediMasterMatt - Great shot of Wishes!!! How long of a shutter did you use? I have some pretty similar shots using a 5 second shutter, 400 ISO & 16 on my aperature.

TakeMeThere81 - Being able to take shots like Figments of the TOT or getting the timing right of Fireworks pics come from having ridden these rides or seeing these shows so many times, that you know what to expect & when to expect it. I do understand about the being scared bit though. Some people will always be scared :eek:, no matter how many times they have ridden a ride. No shame there! And I Love the picture of the Plaque. I make sure to read that every time I enter into the MK.

JediMasterMatt

JediMasterMatt - Great shot of Wishes!!! How long of a shutter did you use? I have some pretty similar shots using a 5 second shutter, 400 ISO & 16 on my aperature.

Thanks. It's actually a photo from the beginning of Magic, Music, and Mayhem (pour one on the curb for the hommies). It was a 2.5 sec shutter, ISO 200 at f8.

Below is a longer fireworks exposure (5 sec @ f8 ISO 100) of mine.

P1312372.jpg

Bug715

All of the pictures I've seen of the Lion King show look amazing! Nice shot :)

Thanks! I love the show!! My friend walked on the stilts but now is more behind the scenes so I don't feel bad taking pictures and not fully watching the show. I have a few more. I even caught two of the CMs making faces at each other and was able to capture that. As you'll see the monkeys are my favorite!!! Sadily this show they didn't have the full monkey show.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom