WDW Picture of the Day (Part 8)

drossjr

Me, with another grumpy old guy at Downtown Disney:

DSCN2132.jpg

How can you be grumpy at WDW?? Maybe your last day? :lol:

TakeMeThere81

My DW and I being menaced by the giant fly in the Honey, I Shrunk the Kids play area at DHS:

LOL that's so funny!!

I love your castle perspective, a bit different than the basic shots we all see.
April 2010

Well, since you like that so much :p here's the last one I have from Tren-D.

I have to agree, those Minnie illustrations are creepy...:confused:
Enjoying the view of World Showcase

(click pic for its Flickr page)

Great shot!!

And Great shots WDWFigment!

My humble pic of the day...my son getting his face painted
l_1f7b2abc5c640eee726062078cc1c4e7.jpg

Korfar

iB217F496-5762-48DB-B8C0-EC6508442988.jpg

We have a better camera this year so I am excited to get some better pics this September. I will post a lot of them in the first part of October.

EvilQueen-T

DSC03757.jpg

during my husbands and my last anniversary trip we stayed at the gf and of course rode the monorail a million times. he got the spanish portion of the monorail safety warning stuck in his head so it became a running joke between us...so when i saw this shirt on my last trip i just HAD to get it for him. i then confiscated it but he gets a laugh out of it every time i wear it (not a bad thing after almost 18 years together).

_Scar

Great picture!

I second this.

I never noticed how lovely the "hub" is. I thought it was really treeless and concrete (at least from what I remember and what I've read here). Looks gorgeous to me. :sohappy:

BTW, this page has some of the best pictures that are getting me all excited for vacation! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom