WDW Picture of the Day (Part 8)

BigRedDad

Some of the pictures on this site are just amazing. I have been gone a long while. I lost almost all my photos (and hard drives) from the last trip due to an airport issue and a very power magnet. I have had some recovered but it has been a pain. I have come to a conclusion that there are photographers and there are picture takers. I fall into the latter unless it is by accident.

Thank you for everyone sharing.

This is one of the first pics I took at Flame Tree BBQ when we arrived. This bird just flew up and stood around us just off to the side.

IMG_3041.jpg

calypso

I lost almost all my photos (and hard drives) from the last trip due to an airport issue and a very power magnet. I have had some recovered but it has been a pain.
One reason I upload my pictures after i come back i the hotel, every day to my SmugMug website. Hope I don't break any rules by saying this.

That way I still have the pictures in the original format always backed up even if my hard drive is lost. And the fee you pay for this website is really worth the money, because I can't think of loosing my pictures!!

Let me see if I can post a picture too here is my contribution of today than :)
Taken at Mickey Very Merry Xmas party in 2008

437017651_5bJar-XL.jpg

BigRedDad

One reason I upload my pictures after i come back i the hotel, every day to my SmugMug website. Hope I don't break any rules by saying this.

Thanks. It was my work computer which made it 100x worse. I now have nightly backups to work servers that run automatically. I tether over night if I do not have a wireless connection

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom