WDW Picture of the Day (Part 8)

JuicyyStarr77

xothinkpinkxo7

Tom

Beta Return
Can someone point out where Cinderella's wishing well is in this picture? I've never seen the well before & I would love to know where to look on my next trip.

There is a curvy path that goes from the "upper right" corner of the castle (I'm basing these directions on that photo) to just past the bridge on the path that leads from the hub, northeast (up-right) to Tomorrowland/Fantasyland.

Halfway down that path, just after the first curve if you're heading from the castle, is a little bump-out off the bottom of the path. That's the wishing well.

I figured this would be faster than marking up a photo and uploading it. If you need a visual guide, I'm sure someone will beat me to it!

EDIT: I drew a red circle around the Wishing Well.

picture.php

photoflight

Can someone point out where Cinderella's wishing well is in this picture? I've never seen the well before & I would love to know where to look on my next trip.

Someone beat me to it... it's been my experience that you can also follow the cigarette smoke to it too. Maybe they changed the policy, but that path used to be one of the smoking areas. The first time I tried to find the well I about choked on the stench.

Romantic it wasn't.

Tom

Beta Return
Someone beat me to it... it's been my experience that you can also follow the cigarette smoke to it too. Maybe they changed the policy, but that path used to be one of the smoking areas. The first time I tried to find the well I about choked on the stench.

Romantic it wasn't.

You're right about the smoke. According to the MK Guide Map, there is a designated smoking area near Fairytale Garden, so that would put it somewhat near the Wishing Well. I grew up in a house of smoke, but my wife hates it and I know she always hates walking that path.

Sorry for hacking up your photo, btw. Your work is amazing, and it felt sacrilegious doing that!

ChuckElias

DCL pictures? I've got several hundred!:lol: Here's my favorite from our last cruise. We were in Tunisia, Africa. :)
Tunisia??? So cool!! That was the Transatlantic repositioning? I'm jealous. We just finished the Baltic, which was pretty cool. Anyway, here's more DCL. Inside the Cadillac Lounge on Route 66.

DSCN2291.jpg

Disneyfalcon

Tunisia??? So cool!! That was the Transatlantic repositioning? I'm jealous. We just finished the Baltic, which was pretty cool. Anyway, here's more DCL. Inside the Cadillac Lounge on Route 66.

It was the first Med cruise after the Transatlantic.:) Love all the DCL pictures Chuck!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom