WDW Picture of the Day (Part 8)

ChuckElias

^^^^^^^

I love the elephants on the Safari. Does anybody have a good picture of the newest baby? I saw her on safari when I was there in June, but didn't get a good pic.

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
DSC06066.jpg

bgoebel

Chuck Elias- this and another shot I got with from k.safari's with animal trainer (watching and taking notes on the babys first weekend traveling out with the pack) . Not best picture but you can see baby for sure
disneyJune2010018-1.jpg

bluefaery

No wonder I've never seen the well, I never knew that path was there or if I did go by it I guess I just never paid attention.

There is a curvy path that goes from the "upper right" corner of the castle (I'm basing these directions on that photo) to just past the bridge on the path that leads from the hub, northeast (up-right) to Tomorrowland/Fantasyland.

Halfway down that path, just after the first curve if you're heading from the castle, is a little bump-out off the bottom of the path. That's the wishing well.

I figured this would be faster than marking up a photo and uploading it. If you need a visual guide, I'm sure someone will beat me to it!

EDIT: I drew a red circle around the Wishing Well.

picture.php

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom