WDW Picture of the Day (Part 8)

C&D

IMG_3610.jpg

EvilQueen-T

WOW! I know Disney strives for authenticity but the pic of the Norway church and the Epcot version are incredible. What a fun find. Thanks for sharing.

kadesha

You know I normally love tacky character injections in the parks (The wand, the hat) but I have to agree that this is not my favorite addition. The train station is so gorgeous alone why screw that up? I hope this leaves after the year of memories is gone.

I'm a fan of the hat and also liked the wand. Normally I don't have any issue with things like that. This is just gawky and ugly though.

dsollie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's so funny that people actually wore SUITS to WDW!!!!!!

The first picture was of my grandparents actually in Norway in the 1960's, not at EPCOT. There are no suits worn at EPCOT to my knowledge. :)
The church in the picture with them was the church that EPCOT must have referenced in their design of the Norway area. Sorry for the confusion.

dsollie

WOW! I know Disney strives for authenticity but the pic of the Norway church and the Epcot version are incredible. What a fun find. Thanks for sharing.

I totally agree on the details. The only major detail that I noticed was different in the images is that the crosses were left out in the EPCOT version. Would anyone on here know why that is?

The first picture was of my grandparents actually in Norway in the 1960's, not at EPCOT. There are no suits worn at EPCOT to my knowledge. :)
The church in the picture with them was the church that EPCOT must have referenced in their design of the Norway area. Sorry for the confusion.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My mistake. Guess I didn't read carefully enough. But I DO know that men used to wear a suit & tie to baseball games years ago, so I made the assumption they might have done it at WDW, too!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom