WDW Picture of the Day (Part 8)

plaz10

This is tacky. I hate it. :brick:

You know I normally love tacky character injections in the parks (The wand, the hat) but I have to agree that this is not my favorite addition. The train station is so gorgeous alone why screw that up? I hope this leaves after the year of memories is gone.

popsicletrees

IMG_0866.jpg

You know I normally love tacky character injections in the parks (The wand, the hat) but I have to agree that this is not my favorite addition. The train station is so gorgeous alone why screw that up? I hope this leaves after the year of memories is gone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unfortunately, it is the year I will be there! :(

OldBlueEyes

PhotoFlight, again thanx for amazing aerials! (and the "ground-ones" also!) :sohappy:

Two questions:
Any chance of having them a little bit bigger, so we can get even closer on the details?

And secondly, on the new pic of the Fantasyland-expansion. Do You have one from the opposit end (ie taken over Haunted Mansion)?
I was sooooo looking forward to this one, as the exterior on Mermaid is beginning to materialize, but alas I can't really see much of it from this angle.:(

Love All Serve All
OBE

photoflight

PhotoFlight, again thanx for amazing aerials! (and the "ground-ones" also!) :sohappy:

You're welcome :ROFLOL:

Two questions:
Any chance of having them a little bit bigger, so we can get even closer on the details?

The largest I'm really happy with generally posting right now is 1280x - that's what usually shows up when you click on whatever I post here. I think that's large enough for most people to view but small enough that it's not much use for copying and stealing. I enjoy sharing, but you'd be surprised (or, maybe not) how many people are taking this stuff and posting it elsewhere. I don't so much mind linking, but there are even a few I've caught stealing, cropping out my name, and posting it on their own sites.

And secondly, on the new pic of the Fantasyland-expansion. Do You have one from the opposit end (ie taken over Haunted Mansion)?
I was sooooo looking forward to this one, as the exterior on Mermaid is beginning to materialize, but alas I can't really see much of it from this angle.:(

Watch for tomorrow's post :)

photoflight

The "dark side" of Cinderella Castle with a construction banner around it. You can clearly see the new entryway to Winnie The Pooh in the lower-left :)

Click to enlarge...

OldBlueEyes

The largest I'm really happy with generally posting right now is 1280x - that's what usually shows up when you click on whatever I post here. I think that's large enough for most people to view but small enough that it's not much use for copying and stealing. I enjoy sharing, but you'd be surprised (or, maybe not) how many people are taking this stuff and posting it elsewhere. I don't so much mind linking, but there are even a few I've caught stealing, cropping out my name, and posting it on their own sites.

Ok, sounds more than fair enough for me. Hadn't really thought of it that way! Very much enjoying You sharing this with us.

Watch for tomorrow's post :)
Ahhh, the suspense :slurp:! Thanks Scott!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom