WDW Picture of the Day (Part 8)

photoflight

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't like this ONE BIT!! (Am I the only one who feels this way?) I hope it is not on all the time. I think it look cheap. And I HATE the thought of projecting guests' images on the castle, too. Don't mess with "my" castle. I am not looking forward to seeing it in May AT ALL. I'm just glad that is not all the time on the castle, though I DO like the idea of the fireworks jumping from the picture on the castle right up into the sky above! THAT sounds neat.

You're not the only one. Like the massively ugly cake-castle and other things, it will pass. Eventually. Maybe. :king:

forevermickey

You're not the only one. Like the massively ugly cake-castle and other things, it will pass. Eventually. Maybe. :king:
I can't stand any alterations to the castle either ( by day) .... but just like the castle is lit up with icicle lights for the holiday this is just a night show. I saw the video on this site and it was absolutely amazing, it actually brought tears to my eyes and I was in awe that they could do the amazing things they did. I hope when you see the night show you all will change your minds and enjoy it:)

graphite1326

I was there to see the ugly cake castle. Well they were still putting it up with the big ugly crane (90% done). What a dissappointment. I wanted to see the castle. I really didn't care about the cake.

C&D

IMG_3594.jpg

MUTZIE77

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't like this ONE BIT!! (Am I the only one who feels this way?) I hope it is not on all the time. I think it look cheap. And I HATE the thought of projecting guests' images on the castle, too. Don't mess with "my" castle. I am not looking forward to seeing it in May AT ALL. I'm just glad that is not all the time on the castle, though I DO like the idea of the fireworks jumping from the picture on the castle right up into the sky above! THAT sounds neat.

I havent seen the show yet, but I do feel they have just ruined one of the most photographed areas at MK. I wont be taking any pics of the train station on my trip in March.

photoflight

I havent seen the show yet, but I do feel they have just ruined one of the most photographed areas at MK. I wont be taking any pics of the train station on my trip in March.

That's what I meant... but that kind of thing isn't new. I've got pictures from the 60s (or 70s, can't remember which) of the same area in DL with lots of stuff in front of the wall.

At least the castle "show" is brief and only at night. :animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom