WDW Picture of the Day (Part 8)

CP_alum08

Cinderella Castle daytime pyro

picture.php

I assume this was taken from the Contemporary, correct? You had to have quite the lens to get that close. I know I've shot from there with a 300mm and wasn't even close to that :eek: I supposed you could have just cropped too, either way, nice shot!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I assume this was taken from the Contemporary, correct? You had to have quite the lens to get that close. I know I've shot from there with a 300mm and wasn't even close to that :eek: I supposed you could have just cropped too, either way, nice shot!

Thanks :) Yep it was a crop from my longest lens, which is a 200mm.

pixiesteno

need a little help

I have been able to post from my Flicr account for several years now and they have changed their page formats. I have copied and pasted the url from the share pages and all I am getting is a little box with an X on it on my posting:hammer: Any suggestions?????

Uncle Greg

I have been able to post from my Flicr account for several years now and they have changed their page formats. I have copied and pasted the url from the share pages and all I am getting is a little box with an X on it on my posting:hammer: Any suggestions?????

You're close. What you want to do is go under the "share this" drop down menu, pick the size you want to display, click on the BBCode button, then copy the text from the window above it and paste it here.

I suspect you are trying to paste the HTML rather than the BBCode.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom