WDW Picture of the Day (Part 8)

YETI27

WDWJune2010983.jpg
Where is this from and are they for sale?

loveofamouse

Okay, here you go. Just a very very slight touch up. All I did was lighten it up just a tiny bit so that the audience was more visible but they are still not the focal point of the shot. I also straightened the image ever so slightly. Oh and I also sharpened it just a tiny tiny bit. I hope you like it! :wave:

5116998908_c88cee4559_b.jpg

Thanks!

DocAudio

Another great one Greg! What filters and techniques are you using on whatever photo editor you have (Photoshop, I presume)? I am feeling my way around Photoshop now and your editing techniques are fascinating me.

Uncle Greg

Another great one Greg! What filters and techniques are you using on whatever photo editor you have (Photoshop, I presume)? I am feeling my way around Photoshop now and your editing techniques are fascinating me.

Thanks Doc. I'm using Color Efex Pro along with Photoshop for the major processing. The last couple were intentionally heavy handed but in more capable hands they have some wonderful, subtle filters.

ChuckElias

Great pic. I'm leaving today. Can't wait to get to the festival.
Have a GREAT time. We thought it was just wonderful this year. Several new kiosks were really good. Make sure to get a passport to stamp at each country. We weren't able to get into ANY of the special events we wanted, but we still had an amazing time. Enjoy it!

YETI27

Have a GREAT time. We thought it was just wonderful this year. Several new kiosks were really good. Make sure to get a passport to stamp at each country. We weren't able to get into ANY of the special events we wanted, but we still had an amazing time. Enjoy it!
Thank you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom