WDW Picture of the Day (Part 7)

harveyt0206

OMG!! I know I am late to this discussion but I too just wanted to say that this is my absolute favorite thread. I check it every day and one of the reasons I love it so much is because of the variety of great shots - INCLUDING pictures with loved ones. Peace.

Great pictures everyone. Here is mine for today. Not the best shot but it was one of my best experiences during my last trip.

picture.php

Stitchanie

My first picture of day post from my first WDW visit a couple of weeks ago. While I've been to Disneyland more times than I can count, it was great to finally visit WDW.

I found it highly amusing to just sit and watch this guy spray unsuspecting people.

WorldofDisney.jpg

ssymes

You're good, ssymes. What gear do you use and how was this shot made? Thanks.
:)

Thank you for the kind words. You just made my day :)

The funny thing is, I almost didn't post this image. I didn't think it was good enough! As far as gear is concerned, my wife and I use an Olympus SP-350 8 megapixel. Not the greatest camera in the world, but it works better than our last camera. From what I recall, I stood really still and just snapped it. My goal was to get just the sign and ceiling but overall I think it turned out better this way. Also, I took it into Photoshop CS3 and used the camera raw plug-in to color correct and fix a few things.

There are so many good photographers on here that I sometimes feel my stuff gets lost in the shuffle. It is nice to read encouraging remarks :)

P.S. Studios Fan, thank you for the nice words too :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom