WDW Picture of the Day (Part 7)

DSC03440.JPG
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful picture. Do you have a larger size I could use in my WDW Christmas screensaver? Just PM it to me if you do. Thanks.

ChuckElias

Nice Small World pic. I assume it was taken after the big renovation a few years ago. I say that because there is one sign that was conspicuously absent when the attraction re-opened. I don't know if anyone else ever noticed this sign, or if my family is just wierd, but the following sign was always our favorite at the end of the ride, and we'd always read it out loud:

332003-DisneyWorldItsASmallWorldRid.jpg

When you read it out loud, it sounds a lot like "So what the crap???" :ROFLOL:

Gentieno

Nice Small World pic. I assume it was taken after the big renovation a few years ago. I say that because there is one sign that was conspicuously absent when the attraction re-opened. I don't know if anyone else ever noticed this sign, or if my family is just wierd, but the following sign was always our favorite at the end of the ride, and we'd always read it out loud:

332003-DisneyWorldItsASmallWorldRid.jpg

When you read it out loud, it sounds a lot like "So what the crap???" :ROFLOL:

That's Thai. I went t Thailand and we used to say that the whole day! If you pronounce it correctly it doesn't sound as "So what the crap" at all! :p

Cynderella

brerbear.jpg

Important note: Kissing characters like Brer Bear (and Mickey on the nose and Russel on the cheek) can lead to you getting a mild case of Bronchitis when you get home. :hurl: Based on a true story. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom