WDW Picture of the Day (Part 7)

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
She's a cutie!

2mchw0p.jpg

Ill be on the lookout for her next year :sohappy:

JediMasterMatt

Greetings everyone. I'm back to posting again after some time away. I quick two-day trip to Disney and several real world personal events have conspired to keep me from posting a lot. I thought I'd put one of my new photos up tonight. It's my very first intentional high dynamic range image.

Enjoy!

Click to embiggen!

btw - the Dream Lights are even more beautiful in person than I could ever hope to capture in a photo... or in this case, nine photos combined together.

_Scar

Greetings everyone. I'm back to posting again after some time away. I quick two-day trip to Disney and several real world personal events have conspired to keep me from posting a lot. I thought I'd put one of my new photos up tonight. It's my very first intentional high dynamic range image.

Enjoy!

Click to embiggen!

btw - the Dream Lights are even more beautiful in person than I could ever hope to capture in a photo... or in this case, nine photos combined together.

One of my favorite castle pics! I made this my dad's wallpaper :lol: he loves it

DisneyPrincess5

Enjoy!

Click to embiggen!

Beautiful!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom