WDW Picture of the Day (Part 7)

Donfan

SDC12700.jpg

A cuttlefish. I didn't know there was a cuttlefish there. I will definitely look for it the next time we're there. :eek:

col

A cuttlefish. I didn't know there was a cuttlefish there. I will definitely look for it the next time we're there. :eek:

is that what there called, a cuttlefish? there in the living seas on the ground floor. i have more pics from there, i like looking at all the animals in the living seas :)

DisneyDreamer08

That is one of my favorite episodes! Where is this book?! (Obviously in ToT, but whereabouts?)

I know its in both libraries. I want to say it is on the same wall where the entrance door is. It was one of the first props we found on our last trip so I remember it was fairly out in the open.

NewfieFan

I wish I wasn't terrified of heights, I bet the balloon is awesome -- like this picture.

I am terrified of heights too. My wife took the ones in the balloon.

I am terrified of heights... and I mean terrified! I get weak just going up a ladder. But I was fine! It didn't bother me for a second! I would really encourage people to try it. Some people suggest you don't look down the center of the balloon but just look out through the sides... but even I looked down through the center and I was fine.

I want to do it again... try it in the night time the next time!

Anyways, back on topic here... maybe I should post a pic and contribute to the thread.

We went up in the balloon just as the sun was setting. The lighting was amazing!

f25zpy.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom