WDW Picture of the Day (Part 7)

stainofmind

original.jpg

I apologize (for a couple of reasons) in advance for typing this, but I would love to see her out of character.

WDWFigment

Congrats, that is awesome!

Did you have a few photo's published in Celebrations Magazine? I have been meaning to ask.

BTW dvdarvas that was a spectacular shot. I really like the perspective.

Thanks for the kind words, everyone, on the shot from the Unofficial Guide. I really love the book (and WDW Today!) so it was an honor to be in the book. Sarah was really happy, too, because several of the pictures I have in there are of her.

Yes, I have been in Celebrations Magazine as well, and have had one photo in Orlando Attractions Magazine.

Here's my shot for today:

Clicking the picture takes you to its Flickr page, where you can view/download a larger copy, access my camera settings EXIF data, or navigate to other shots. It really does look better large, in my opinion.

PhilharMagician

Thanks for the kind words, everyone, on the shot from the Unofficial Guide. I really love the book (and WDW Today!) so it was an honor to be in the book. Sarah was really happy, too, because several of the pictures I have in there are of her.

Yes, I have been in Celebrations Magazine as well, and have had one photo in Orlando Attractions Magazine.

Here's my shot for today:

Clicking the picture takes you to its Flickr page, where you can view/download a larger copy, access my camera settings EXIF data, or navigate to other shots. It really does look better large, in my opinion.

That is great and you should be proud. I thought that I had seen your name in the credits. It does not seem that long ago you were posting pics here from that point and shoot you talked about in your caption. It has been a pleasure watching your photography talents grow.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom