WDW Picture of the Day (Part 6)

ChubbyK

Your black & white picture of Main Street is amazing as are all of your other ones. Can you please post the same picture in color? I think it will be even better than the black & white one. Thanks and have a wonderful time on your upcoming trip.

Tater48

Great pics today everyone!!! Here's version of the lion that won't get up and walk around

Clicking on the picture will take you to it's Flickr page.

Hey, Disney Soldier..................Ya gotta sneak up on him:

ae84rm.jpg

Hey, Disney Soldier..................Ya gotta sneak up on him:

ae84rm.jpg
We've had this discussion before about your lion pics i think. This is so unfair!!! It is a great shot though. I've heard they are up and moving early. I can never seem to get to the KS early enough to see them moving.

Tater48

We've had this discussion before about your lion pics i think. This is so unfair!!! It is a great shot though. I've heard they are up and moving early. I can never seem to get to the KS early enough to see them moving.

I think we have. This is about as far as I have ever seen him move. Have yet to see him up and about, but I have seen the lioness up and moving before (maybe he's one of Walt's anima(l)tronics:lookaroun). One of these days I'll get him on all fours, though. If it weren't for my DW, I would probably never get there early enough to see anything either. The safari is a first ride must for her every time we are in AK.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom