WDW Picture of the Day (Part 6)

Big Ben

EpcotSoarin05.jpg

Ahh, Soarin'. One of my favs.:sohappy:

Great pics from everyone today!!!

Here's mine:

The CM asked my daughter to come up and she asked her what sound a giraffe makes. She said "moo?" The CM couldn't stop laughing. She said that no one has ever done that before. It was hillarious!!!

JNad

I've always enjoyed looking through these threads in the past, I think it's time I got involved. Here is Anandapur after the sun goes down.

DocAudio

Thanks Brer Mouse!

Horizons, the SSE shot was a great burst of color. 1DisneyDad, excellent monorail shot! Blackthidot, the Soarin' queue shot was very relaxing...just like the ride. Zack, I really like the ROE shot! JNad, nice comp on the Anandapur photo!

No photo today, taking a short break.

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Thanks Doc and BrerMouse

Great shot JNad, blackthidot how I would love to be in that line right now for Soarin'.

Yeah dude it seems like while your there you don't want any wait time toride anything...sitting in the theater room watching Indy I'd wait 2 hours to see Soarin right now...

KeeKee

I've always enjoyed looking through these threads in the past, I think it's time I got involved. Here is Anandapur after the sun goes down.

I think I told you elsewhere (flickr...) that this is one of my favorites of yours! Good to see you here!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom