WDW Picture of the Day (Part 6)

hnp929@optonlin

Just got back from AKL last week.Dw and son let me loose on AK for a day by myself to take pix.:ROFLOL:KeeKee this one is for you.
disney8-09237-1.jpg

foreverbelle

Zack Attack, Chuck Elias and Unamas thank you for your kind comments on my DH's Everest night shot.

Figment, you are so sweet to say such nice things about DH as well. I actually hadn't thought about printing the photo and framing it, but I just may do that for his office. Thanks for the idea, and again for all your help and encouragement. DH has managed to teach me how to post photos (not small feat, I can assure you) so now I can share more of is photos on this thread in the coming weeks. Also, I love all your recent photos, but the one of you and Sarah is adorable! You both look so happy!

So here is one from DH for today:

Disneyworld20081116.jpg

this is an AWESOME shot. It is gorgeous. Love, love love it.

meekoman

Yeah, that's Sarah. I didn't notice where she sat until halfway through the exposure, when I saw she was in the shot. She then moved about three feet to her right, getting out of the shot but leaving her 'ghost' behind.

I like it. It give it a Haunted Mansionesque feel to the pic.

I'm loving all the great pictures. Thank you all. It's making me really "homesick", so I've made a screensaver of some of your amazing shots. My request is for a picture of the Magical Express sign at the airport for the Polynesian.

Thanks in advance. Keep those wonderful pictures coming.

Studios Fan

Zack Attack, Chuck Elias and Unamas thank you for your kind comments on my DH's Everest night shot.

Figment, you are so sweet to say such nice things about DH as well. I actually hadn't thought about printing the photo and framing it, but I just may do that for his office. Thanks for the idea, and again for all your help and encouragement. DH has managed to teach me how to post photos (not small feat, I can assure you) so now I can share more of is photos on this thread in the coming weeks. Also, I love all your recent photos, but the one of you and Sarah is adorable! You both look so happy!

So here is one from DH for today:

Disneyworld20081116.jpg

Great shot.

Just came back from my land/sea trip. It was WAY too hot for me to take photos so I only took a couple hundred when I normally take a couple thousand! :(

HalloWishes from Sept 4th

WDWFigment

Another great night AK shot, mickey's mamu! Keep them coming!

I like it. It give it a Haunted Mansionesque feel to the pic.

Eh, but it's a Fantasyland shot, so having a Haunted Mansion feel to the shot is not exactly what I want to achieve. The technique works much better with Haunted Mansion shots (I've posted this in a previous POTD thread--it's not my picture for today, just an example):

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom