WDW Picture of the Day (Part 6)

JustInTime

100_5324.jpg

This is jaw-dropping!

WDWFigment

Hi all, especially WDW Figment! The above picture is the first time I've posted in the POD Thread and actually the photo was taken and posted by my husband. Figment, my husband spent about an hour figuring out how to post pictures to this thread because you asked to see some of his work and he really wanted to thank you for your influence on me to get him the D40 as well as the recommendation of the books.

I'm guite proud of his photos and hope you all enjoy seeing some of them (that is if I can get him to post more) as much as I have enjoyed all of your photos over the last few years.

Well, the time was well worth it, as he absolutely nailed this shot. I have seen pictures from people who have spent years studying photography that don't look this good. This picture should be hanging on your wall. I would strongly encourage him to get it printed, if he already hasn't. If he wants any tips on sharpening for printing (or any post processing help at all--not that this shot needs it in the least!) have him let me know. I'd be more than happy to help!

Now that he has teased us with one...he is obligated to post more. You can't show off something that great then just bow out!

Here are mine for today (I forgot to post yesterday's, so there are two today...hopefully that doesn't upset anyone!):

As usual, clicking on either picture will take you to its respective Flickr page. There, you can download a copy, access my camera settings (EXIF), or do whatever!

Tater48

Here are mine for today (I forgot to post yesterday's, so there are two today...hopefully that doesn't upset anyone!):

As usual, clicking on either picture will take you to its respective Flickr page. There, you can download a copy, access my camera settings (EXIF), or do whatever!

Hey Tom, great shot. Who is the ghost girl sitting to the left in this picture? Is this Sarah?

WDWFigment

Hey Tom, great shot. Who is the ghost girl sitting to the left in this picture? Is this Sarah?

Yeah, that's Sarah. I didn't notice where she sat until halfway through the exposure, when I saw she was in the shot. She then moved about three feet to her right, getting out of the shot but leaving her 'ghost' behind.

WDWFigment

Clicking the image takes you to its Flickr page, where you can read my commentary, access my camera settings, and navigate to my other WDW images.

mickey's mamu

Zack Attack, Chuck Elias and Unamas thank you for your kind comments on my DH's Everest night shot.

Figment, you are so sweet to say such nice things about DH as well. I actually hadn't thought about printing the photo and framing it, but I just may do that for his office. Thanks for the idea, and again for all your help and encouragement. DH has managed to teach me how to post photos (not small feat, I can assure you) so now I can share more of is photos on this thread in the coming weeks. Also, I love all your recent photos, but the one of you and Sarah is adorable! You both look so happy!

So here is one from DH for today:

Disneyworld20081116.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom