WDW Picture of the Day (Part 6)

Studios Fan

n595156799_2351861_913159.jpg

Great pic.

dixiegirl

anticipation...

IMG_0747.jpg

God this is precious!! This reminds me of our girls, watching and waiting to see the first glimpse of either the castle or spaceship earth....This right here is also why we go every year.....Their reaction gets better and better....
Although there is nothing quite like their first time going ..no matter what age!
I do miss that from time to time.

ChuckElias

Ok, this is more of a request than a post. Below is a scene that has caught my attention over and over again, but I can't do it justice. I love the way the wall at The Land steps up to the right and the Imagination Pavilion steps up to the left. I also love the tile mosaic of the wall contrasted with the glass "mosaic" of the pavilion.

But I can't make it come out the way I think it should. So, here's my lame attempt at capturing the scene. I'm hoping that one of our resident photographers who actually knows what they're doing will go into Epcot sometime and take this shot the way it should be seen, and then post it here. Maybe it needs to be a night shot to remove the glare from the pavilion. I don't know. But if one of you guys/gals can get it, I think it would be an awesome shot. Thanks!

100_5862.jpg

lumpydj

God this is precious!! This reminds me of our girls, watching and waiting to see the first glimpse of either the castle or spaceship earth....This right here is also why we go every year.....Their reaction gets better and better....
Although there is nothing quite like their first time going ..no matter what age!
I do miss that from time to time.

Thanks Dixiegirl. I love their reactions too. It just adds more to the magic for me too -kind of like Christmas.

Here's mine for today...

IMG_0832.jpg

WDWFigment

Ok, this is more of a request than a post. Below is a scene that has caught my attention over and over again, but I can't do it justice. I love the way the wall at The Land steps up to the right and the Imagination Pavilion steps up to the left. I also love the tile mosaic of the wall contrasted with the glass "mosaic" of the pavilion.

But I can't make it come out the way I think it should. So, here's my lame attempt at capturing the scene. I'm hoping that one of our resident photographers who actually knows what they're doing will go into Epcot sometime and take this shot the way it should be seen, and then post it here. Maybe it needs to be a night shot to remove the glare from the pavilion. I don't know. But if one of you guys/gals can get it, I think it would be an awesome shot. Thanks!

100_5862.jpg

I really like the idea here, and will be attempting this when we're down there in a couple of weeks. I probably will go for a shallow depth of field with the focus on the Land's wall, but will snap a couple sharp throughout too. Are there lights illuminating that wall at night? A night shot likely wouldn't look good without illumination on the wall (flash would look silly).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom