WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1DisneyDad

Dandama-Great TT shot!

100_4388.jpg

ChuckElias

What is this? It doesn't look like a disney ship so I'm a tad confused.
Hmmmm. Only one smokestack. . . orange lifeboats, not yellow. . . no Ariel's View big screen on Deck 9. . . no basketball courts on Deck 10. . .

Nope, definitely not the Magic or Wonder!!

Here's a little taste of the real thing. . . :)

100_3292.jpg

477005002112_0_ALB.jpg

MattyFresh

What is this? It doesn't look like a disney ship so I'm a tad confused.

I have noticed that the OP has just posted the same picture over and over and over for the last couple of days. Its usually one of the Asian dolls from IASW. Guess they went for something different......and forgot it should be Disney related.

Bug715

I have noticed that the OP has just posted the same picture over and over and over for the last couple of days. Its usually one of the Asian dolls from IASW. Guess they went for something different......and forgot it should be Disney related.

Yea I noticed that too. There was a pic of one of the Disney ships but it looked like it'd been taken from a website. :shrug:

WDWFigment

Clicking on the image will take you to its Flickr page, where you can navigate to my other shots or download a full-size version of those image.

Scott75

Hmmmm. Only one smokestack. . . orange lifeboats, not yellow. . . no Ariel's View big screen on Deck 9. . . no basketball courts on Deck 10. . .

Nope, definitely not the Magic or Wonder!!

Here's a little taste of the real thing. . . :)

477005002112_0_ALB.jpg

I'm curious... What is Ariel's View big screen?

My pic for today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom