WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

raven

Since everyone is posting their Space Mountain tunnel pics, I thought I'd jump on the boat too! :lol:

WDW07226.jpg

nibblesandbits

This is quite possibly the worst photo ever taken of me. But since we're confessing how we've copied WDWFigment's avatar. . .

302208090112_0_ALB.jpg
I've done it too...but my pic is AWFUL!!! Need to try it again in a few days!

Oh...and that's my DH behind me...and Merhearted is behind him, but you can't really see him. :(

100_0899.jpg

WDWFigment

Yep! Best view in AK.

...While I'm thinking of it, Figment... your avatar inspired this next photo taken in May of this year. However mine didn't turn out quite as well as yours. :lookaroun I wouldn't have even posted it at all, but I thought you would find the story interesting. That's my son sitting in the 3rd position as I'm snapping the photo in the 4th.

This is quite possibly the worst photo ever taken of me. But since we're confessing how we've copied WDWFigment's avatar. . .

302208090112_0_ALB.jpg

Figment has started a trend it seems.

Since everyone is posting their Space Mountain tunnel pics, I thought I'd jump on the boat too! :lol:

WDW07226.jpg

It seems I have started a trend. For these pictures to turn out best, you really should turn the flash waaaay down (you will want to use it, just not so strong otherwise it will drown out the lights in the tunnel).

Figment, I'm amazed with your pics, have you taken most of them after closing? as no people are in them... what is the go these days being there after closing... i would love to get some pics with no randoms in there :p

Most of the night ones are taken after closing. I use a tripod and a remote for all of these night pictures, so it can be a pain to take them when other people are around. I find we usually stay an hour to an hour and a half after closing. Even then, there are sometimes still other guests in the park.

Here is my picture for today:

As always, you can find more of my photos (including many that haven't been posted here!) in my WDW Flickr Set!

jeffb

WDWFigment and Horizons1 - thank you for the kind words on the POTC shot.

Horizons1 - great fantastyland shot in poast #3234
WDWfigment - excellent Carousel shot in post #3228
Joe - fantastic Astro Orbitor shot in post #3255

Here is my post for today (Morocco meets the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror):

2807919022_d9d6111ffa_o.jpg

KeeKee

Jeff,

How do you keep doing it? You say over and over that you area out of pix till your next trip, yet you come up with fabulous shot after fabulous shot.

Amazing!

WDWFigment

Jeff,

How do you keep doing it? You say over and over that you area out of pix till your next trip, yet you come up with fabulous shot after fabulous shot.

Amazing!

No kidding! I saw these zoom shots in Understanding Shutter Speed and I tried to learn the technique at home, but I could not get it down at all. There were no straight lines in mine it was all woobly (I was using a tripod, and I thought, long enough exposure--although your EXIF data suggests I wasn't). Yours are perfect.

WDWFigment and Horizons1 - thank you for the kind words on the POTC shot.

Horizons1 - great fantastyland shot in poast #3234
WDWfigment - excellent Carousel shot in post #3228
Joe - fantastic Astro Orbitor shot in post #3255

Here is my post for today (Morocco meets the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror):

2807919022_d9d6111ffa_o.jpg

Ok this is seriously AWESOME! :sohappy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom