WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nibblesandbits

Horizonsfan and WDWFigment, thank you. Glad ya like it.

WDWFigment, great shot of the castle. I love how in your shot even though it's dark, you can still see the little details of castle.

JeffB, awesome shot of the redhead.

DSC08255.jpg
Horizons1...love yours!!!

Scott75

Taken from....Everest?

Yep! Best view in AK.

...While I'm thinking of it, Figment... your avatar inspired this next photo taken in May of this year. However mine didn't turn out quite as well as yours. :lookaroun I wouldn't have even posted it at all, but I thought you would find the story interesting. That's my son sitting in the 3rd position as I'm snapping the photo in the 4th.

Hey folks! I haven't been on in a while so I had some MAJOR catching up to do. I just wanted to say Thank you. The photos are breath-taking! WOW! Keep 'em comin'.

kcw

...While I'm thinking of it, Figment... your avatar inspired this next photo taken in May of this year. However mine didn't turn out quite as well as yours. :lookaroun I wouldn't have even posted it at all, but I thought you would find the story interesting. That's my son sitting in the 3rd position as I'm snapping the photo in the 4th.

hahaha you mean I'm not the only one who copied it??? I wasn't gonna say anything though- didn't want to be too creepy! :ROFLOL:

scary hat hair aside, I was fairly pleased with how it turned out! I wish my family wasn't ahead of me so I could have gotten them in though... and of course this spanned an entire series of on-ride photos- which have proven to be quite entertaining! (both to take and to look at!)

DisneyWorld005.jpg

edit-- wow, that is my face, and it is quite large... anyone know how to resize photos from PB?!?! :eek::lol:

cattprez

Figment, I'm amazed with your pics, have you taken most of them after closing? as no people are in them... what is the go these days being there after closing... i would love to get some pics with no randoms in there :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom