WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EPCOT Explorer

_5101886-2.jpg

I LOVE this shot.Can it become my desktop?

Flower'sChild

Can anyone spot my "Hidden Mickey"????? I didn't realize it until we got back to the room that night and started looking at the pictures! My hubby just happened to be standing in the right spot!!

2557094308_a75389389a_b.jpg

Are you talking about the Mickey ears on your husband (Those 2 black circles in the background that show up above his head in the photo) ? If that is what you are talking about I do see it :)

hpyhnt 1000

KeeKee - Great pic of Imagination! Never would have thought to photograph it like that.

BTW - Am I the only one who thinks that those glass pyramids could use a good pressure cleaning at this point? They're looking a little filthy.

And for today...from Innoventions
DSC00431.jpg

sandicinderelli

828tnt, great early pic of Main Street. Hey, I think I know that guy!

WDWFigment, I find it easier to create links in my posts. That way, I'm not using up valuable posting space. Just a suggestion. :)

TheKeeler7, great pics of "the nap trap"! How cute. Fun @ WDW will do that to ya every time.

JML42691, you did a great job with your explanation. Thanks for your help!
Also, I think they keep running out of China's cola 'cause it's the BEST! My DSis and I love that stuff! :)

How lucky are you, jstainfield, to get a pic of that gorgeous crown and septre!

And, now, my feature presentation...we saw this beauty during the Pirate and Princess Party in January!

PiratePrincessParty-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom