WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cushion

i so wish i was in this today.....
2590448249_b86399efdf.jpg

bluefaery

This is our Keys to the Kingdom tour guide Matt. He did such an amazing job. If anyone here knows him, can you please make sure that he gets this picture? Thanks.

2552740390_e88a5ee729.jpg

chewingum2491

Thanks for these great pictures. It's so beautiful. (littel question : it's these great pictures or those? thanks.)

I adore Main Street Station and the Castle. Is bigger than Disneyland Resort Paris. There are very different but so wonderful.

C&D

Keekee, love when you catch someone in character; it's great to see the cast members fully enthralled in their performances.

WDWFigment

Another great picture, Jeff. I really am amazed at how many near-noiseless pictures you get at 3200 ISO.

(Also, I 'sent' you a message on your profile page, but I'm not sure if you've seen it, have you? I only ask because I know when I get messages there, I don't get an email notification, so I often miss them. If you have seen it and just haven't gotten to responding, I'm not intending to pester you).

Thanks for these great pictures. It's so beautiful. (littel question : it's these great pictures or those? thanks.)

I adore Main Street Station and the Castle. Is bigger than Disneyland Resort Paris. There are very different but so wonderful.

These. The pictures are included within the present thread, as opposed to apart from the thread (which is the grammatical distinction between the words). :wave:

WDWFigment

I'd rather hold off on Christmas pictures, but with my depleted supply of non-Christmas pictures, it'll be difficult making it to August on the others...
1116200726.jpg

JML42691

Original Poster
I'd rather hold off on Christmas pictures, but with my depleted supply of non-Christmas pictures, it'll be difficult making it to August on the others...
For me, the christmas pictures can never get old, the absolute best season to be down there in means of decoration.

jeffb

Nicole220, WDWFigment, KeeKee, Raven66, 1DisneyDad, WannabeBelle - thank you for the kind words on the Soarin Queue photo. I love this portion of the queue - the neon is very well done. I took the picture during EMH, I believe it was the last flight of the night, there was about 10 people on the attraction.

WDWFigment - I sent you a PM about Spectromagic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom