WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1DisneyDad

100_4223_0001.jpg

1DisneyDad

Not that it really matters, but I just noticed this is only a four-star thread. I'm just curious who voted it a "1" or "2" (or anything besides a "5", really) in order to bring its overall rating down? Are the pictures not as good this time as in Part 3? :shrug:

Just voted. Think we're at a 5 now!

Tiggerfanatic

TInkerCarol, great pic of DeVine. I've never been able to see her, and I hope we get lucky on this next trip. I know the kids would be amazed!

EPCOT.nut

There is just nothing like a lazy morning going to MK on the Ferry. We waited as one of the first people to arrive on Labor Day 2006 and took the ferry just to do something different.

2546609818_04dde2e939_b.jpg

WDWFigment

:eek: Cool picture WDWFIGMENT. How did you have the nerve?:confused:

:lol:

:lookaroun

Since these threads have started, there have actually been a lot of this same picture posted. It really isn't "dangerous" so long as you put it down before you reach the bottom!

I'm guessing that was not taken with the d40!!!:lol:

Nah, I wouldn't mind using that, I've never really gotten too wet on Splash. I probably won't do it again, however, because I'd feel like a jerk if someone else were going to buy the picture of themselves were it not for the idiot in the picture holding up a camera!

Won't be a 5 star until Joe posts pics from his D300 and you buy one!

This thread brought to you by Nikon.

I think jeffb's pictures are all the endorsement Canon needs in this thread! My off topic rambling is just to "balance" that out.

Just voted. Think we're at a 5 now!

Maybe it's my off topic rambling that actually brought us down to 4 stars. "I would vote this a five, were it not for that Figment character who thinks this is a camera discussion thread!" :lookaroun

Here's mine for today. Taken right before the previous picture. This is one I definitely will try to replicate soon:

08202007157.jpg

°O°Joe

Joe, another great picture. Have you taken any WDW pictures with the D300 yet?
Thanks WDWFigment, no I haven't used the D300 at WDW yet. I am however taking it to Disneyland in 5 days!

That's a great shot of the pirate skeleton outside POTC!

Awesome shot of Darth Goofy, Jon!

I have seen this a couple times, but you did it really well... nice job!

this is a picture Minnie drew for us at Cape May Cafe:D
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i162/trishnh1/Disney7-08365.jpg
Very cool, Minnie is quite the artist!

Nice one of France at night, Tramp!

Mine for today:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom