WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

donsullivan

Premium Member
IMG_1877.jpg

I think we just hit the end of the thread length. I can't seem to open page 54

Tenny0317

Ok random...but I thought this was one of the most appropriate places. I have a ways to go but I'm looking for suggestions to get the ball moving in my head. I live in NY and would like to do my MA photo thesis on Disney World. I was wondering if anyone had suggestions on who to talk to or how to go about maybe not having to pay to go into the parks. Like the least amount of money would be nice since I would have to pay to fly there...Does anyone think this is possible or am I being a dreamer haha! Like I was thinking getting letters from my school etc saying this is for educational purposes.

hrcollectibles

Here is my addition. Little back story When my Family went to Walt Disney World in the late 70's early 80's My father would take photographs. Upon going through some stuff I came across several hundred slides and photos from these trips....

(Found this in a Slide box marked Walt Disney World 79) The construction in this picture I believe is a picture of Thunder Mountain being built

img518.jpg

Gorjus

Ok random...but I thought this was one of the most appropriate places. I have a ways to go but I'm looking for suggestions to get the ball moving in my head. I live in NY and would like to do my MA photo thesis on Disney World. I was wondering if anyone had suggestions on who to talk to or how to go about maybe not having to pay to go into the parks. Like the least amount of money would be nice since I would have to pay to fly there...Does anyone think this is possible or am I being a dreamer haha! Like I was thinking getting letters from my school etc saying this is for educational purposes.

You're kidding, right?! :ROFLOL:
Would you also be petitioning the airlines for a free ticket...strictly for educational purposes.
All kidding aside, what possible benefit would it be to Disney to provide you with a free ticket to take photos? Who, other than your esteemed educational institution is ever going to see these photos? Your best bet is to find a patron. Someone who wants to pay for your trip or a really nice cast member who wants to get you in for free on their maingate. If I were you, I'd combine a vacation with your thesis.

Horizons1

hrcollectibles- Very nice! It's weird to see this gray mountain sticking out from the behind the trees.

GTIDMB- Great compostion.

net-Very serene.

A little RetroCot for today:

DSC06104-1.jpg

Tenny0317

well it's not like i would be riding the rides...someone might allow you to do that...and sorry like it's not very nice to say that just my school would see them you don't know, kinda rude....but whatever i guess i digress...if anyone has any helpful information like a general phone number or address for like a manager of some sorts that would be wonderful! i would need to go there about 4 times in like a 5 month period so I can't really tie it into a vacation, any real help would be appreciated

jeffb

O°Joe - thanks for the kind words on the Polynesian Candy Grand Ceremonial House.

Figment82 - very nice Astro Orbitor shot (2073).

net - excellent pool shot (2077)

Nicole220 - great spinning turtle shot (2096).

Cooleo - Good to see you back on the picture a day thread! Great shot of the Studios (2098). I dont think I have ever noticed this skyline view.

Doc Audio - beautiful shot and colors of Cinderella Castle (post 2129)

Here is my post for today from the Polynesian.
2707969247_7de18bfd62_b.jpg

A larger (1700 X 1050) can be found here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/96525092@N00/2707969247/sizes/o/

daliseurat

Here is my addition. Little back story When my Family went to Walt Disney World in the late 70's early 80's My father would take photographs. Upon going through some stuff I came across several hundred slides and photos from these trips....

(Found this in a Slide box marked Walt Disney World 79) The construction in this picture I believe is a picture of Thunder Mountain being built

img518.jpg

Wow. Hey, If you've got more of BIG THUNDER being built, post 'em. Post em BIGGER. These would be AWESOME. Nice pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom