WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spectropluto

IMG_3428fix.jpg

EPCOTServo21

Okay.
1. How did this happen?
2. Weren't you scared? (I would have been)
3. This is really funny!

1.I asked for my own elevator just so I could by the unique picture of only one person in the elevator.
2. I have been on this countless of times and I can truely say that I still get scared, not all the time, but most of it.
3. One other thing I found kinda neat is that they play screams in the soundtrack, I dont scream and I was not screaming and you could hear the screams coming from the speakers themselves. It was very neat, just mre things that add to the experience I guess.

KeeKee

I Love these trees on Kilimanjaro Safari.....

DSC02035.jpg

Nice shot!

Speaking of the sign at Test Track, it doesn't matter how many times you go to any of the parks, there is always something either new or that you haven't noticed before or see "differently."

Mad-Jasper

Crystal Palace

One of my all-time favorite photos of my daughter enjoying a magical vacation as WDW. Were waiting to dine at Crystal Palace.

IMG_0255.jpg

Mad-Jasper

Dining With The Stars

Another favorite of mine. If you look closely you will recognize Kevin Kline (just to the right of my daughter) and Phoebe Cates (behind my daughter, partially obsured).

This was taken the same night as the other photo at the Crystal Palace. April 2006.

Crystal.jpg

CLandrum

One of my all-time favorite photos of my daughter enjoying a magical vacation as WDW. Were waiting to dine at Crystal Palace.

IMG_0255.jpg

That is really cute. You can just tell she is having a blast just spinning around enjoying herself. I have one of my daughter like that at EPCOT.

HPIM0634-1.jpg

nibblesandbits

This picture is so cute..When we were at Pop Century last week every morning when we would open our door there was a family of d__________gs walking by--they were so dang cute!
I loved the little duckies! I thought they were so adorable! You always see some of the best animals on property...since people feed them...:lookaroun :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom