WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffb

"We're Getting Ready for You" The Movie

2391561601_45b1db9e9d_b.jpg

mpoppins76

along the lines of true Disney magic from the characters-- I went with my family to DLR a few months ago, and we ate at Goofy's Kitchen. This is one of my favorite places to eat out there, and the character interaction is also so great. Since I'm so homesick for FL and miss working so much, sometimes it's hard to see all the characters when I visit DLR. (I know, I'm ridiculous....:D) Well it was late one night and there was hardly anyone in the restaurant, so Aladdin spent a good half hour visiting with my family and me. Granted, character was broke just a tad the more we talked, but when Goofy came and joined us, it was one of the most fun times I've ever had with the characters. By the end, I was just in tears, somewhat because I just missed it, but mostly because I was laughing so hard!! Anyways, that was way too long of an explanation, oh well!

Kacie301.jpg

(notice where Aladdin is!)
Kacie307.jpg

yes I know... two pictures.... but these really have to go together, and I didn't post yesterday!!!
:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:These are great!!!

SeabeeSparky

Thank you Nibblesandbits. We just finished eating at the Yacht and Beach Club and I got a break in the rain to take that pic. Here's my pic for today.
IMG_0070.jpg

Gorjus

how was the block party parade? I'm looking forward to it so much when we go! my son loves pixar movies so i know he will love it!! great pic!

It is less of a parade and more of a show with three sections to it. You really will only see the show from one of the sections, so pick your favorite: Monsters, Bugs or Toys.

Here is my photo for today:

IMG_0314.JPG.jpg

I'm trying to figure out where this is as well. I love the humor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom