WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nibblesandbits

Gorjus said:
PS: My cell phone has a 3.0 mp camera on it and I can adjust white balance and exposure on it. It still sucks, but it is one of the better cell phone cameras around. That is why it amazes me when guests say: "no thanks, I don't want a photopass, I have the camera here on my cell phone." I say "take the card. you don't have to buy the photos and you might appreciate having it later." If this was the extent of the quality photos I had on my vacation, I'd be depressed:

Ah...I understand you're plight.

The sad thing is that I've been learning the average person just doesn't value photos the way they used to. Pictures have been less and less important in people's life and they're not willing to spend much of anything to purchase them.

I however, like you would be terribly disappointed if I paid all that money and went to Disney for a trip and all I had were cell phone camera pics. And of course, almost none of them (if any) turn out...so you're left with little. I like what you tell people though...I think it's very smart of you.

nibblesandbits

Another one taken on the boat from DTD to FQ

105_1462rt.jpg

SeabeeSparky

Trying to learn night shots with the new camera

I had no tripod and a new camera, so most of my night shots were a little fuzzy. I don't think this one came out too bad.

IMG_0132.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom