WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocAudio

Thanks for the comments Master Gracey!

217MagicCarpets.jpg

RayLaVeau

Hello Again everyone

It has been awhile since my last visit here, been dreading doing this cuz it makes me miss home...hehe
anyway I went on a lovely vaca with my mom and kids (moms 1st visit!!! yaya!!) it was awesome but, the rain...what fun...:)...
Here is the beginning of some pics taken the first real day we were there, lookin forward to our return soon..what a blast..MNSSHP was a success for us no rain!! at least durng the party, but the earlier part of the day was a bit dreary, but still...it's WDW right?... ok enough of this for now...heres some pics...TTYL
R

DSCF3297.jpg

DSCF3290.jpg

DSCF3299.jpg

see ya real soon.....:wave:

Mimi

I just posted these in a thread about River Country, but thought I'd post them here too. I just found my Mom's old slides form the late 70's to early 80's and thought some of you old-timers might enjoy them. :animwink:

11-27-2007_0065.jpg
11-27-2007_0045.jpg

Mimi

Here are a few more oldies; 1978-1979 I believe. I'll add more as I get them if you like.
11-27-2007_139.jpg
11-27-2007_157.jpg
12-4-2007_132.jpg

frankd1962

Oh don't worry, I didn't.:lol: When I asked him what should we tell Minnie, he put his finger to his mouth and did the "shhhh" motion.

That's the same thing that Minnie did with me when I got a birthday kiss at Epcot last June. Think something is going on over at Toontown we don't know about?!?!?!?!?!?:shrug::shrug::shrug:

AllStarGuard

I don't know if this one really fits in here, but is a neat shot I came across on maps.live.com

Disney Magic at Port Canaveral

DisneyMagicatPortCanaveral.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom