WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LudwigVonDrake

DSC_0229.jpg

That is beautiful!!

dixiepixie

OK, here is the "after" photo to the one I posted on page 116 ("Setting the Trap").....

Reaction after being tricked into tasting Beverly for the first time...

12-8-2007-039.jpg

WE ARE SO BAD!!!:D
And if you will notice the little girl in the hat in the right corner...as you remember I mentioned that she was in on the prank and had been pranked herself before into tasting Beverly....well as you can see by her expression she had a blonde moment and actually tasted the drink:hurl: instead of "pretending" to taste it...THAT'S MY GIRL:p! (and I am not trying to be offensive to blondes with that statement...she actually is a blonde)

*can anyone find the hidden mickey*10 extra bonus points*

vardy

OK, here is the "after" photo to the one I posted on page 116 ("Setting the Trap").....

12-8-2007-039.jpg

And if you will notice the little girl in the hat in the right corner...as you remember I mentioned that she was in on the prank and had been pranked herself before into tasting Beverly....well as you can see by her expression she had a blonde moment and actually tasted the drink:hurl: instead of "pretending" to taste it...THAT'S MY GIRL:p! (and I am not trying to be offensive to blondes with that statement...she actually is a blonde)

On her thumb nail?

joanna71985

12-8-2007-039.jpg

That's awsome!!

Is it on the banner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom