WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LudwigVonDrake

DisneyWorld2007pt4023.jpg

GREAT photo!!! :wave:

kcw

nicole,
Is this at El Capitan or is this the famous clam shell that everyone thinks we should get at WDW? It always amazes me that DL lets some of its face characters have more than one friend a day when they can be seen by people just walking by.

here's the clam shell that I assume you're talking about-
IMG_0113.jpg

I don't agree with how they do it either, but the way King Triton's garden and Ariel's line is set up, it's not like people just walking by can see it. With the way the line twists, you can't really see Ariel until you're right up at the front of the line. I've never seen them turn the shell, but my friend who works there told me that they do turn it in front of guests, so it would be a little :lookaroun for only those who are in the very front of the line

KeeKee- love 670!!!! It sounds weird, but the clouds and rain are some of my favorite parts of FL! I miss it!

EDIT- here's a better picture- you can see the tracks that it turns on and what not (sorry to drift the thread a little!)

IMG_0115.jpg

joanna71985

Too cute! I love it!

To echo what kcw said, you can't see Ariel unless you're right in front of her...and I mean right in front of her. And they do turn the shell in front of guests.

How do they do Ariel meet and greets at WDW?

There is a queue line that stops right before the grotto. There is a chain that cuts off the line before the room with Ariel, and you can't see around the wall. So she is able to leave without anyone seeing.

MrBug

This is from the former Grosvenor Resort (ha! some resort...) a few years ago, looking over at DTD/PI. No redeeming qualities to the photo but it caught my eye today...
DCP_1281.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom