WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffb

This is a great picture! You don't by chance have one of the Wizard of Oz portion of that ride (it's my favorite, expecially the witch!)

Travelgip - thanks - I have two more scenes from the GMR coming in the next days, but unfortunately I do not have one of the Wizare of Oz sequence.

silverboyd

EPCOT040.jpg

JML42691

Original Poster
Just a heads up so people know and don't get caught off-guard, after about another 70 posts or so, we will have hit the 5000 post mark which tells that it is time for another installment of the Pic of the Day thread series. We do this as to not put a strain on the server.

IMG_1708.jpg

kcw

^^^^ the first pic of the day thread took about 6 months to get through, the second took about 5 months, and this one took about 4 months... its popularity keeps growing with time!:D Definitely one of the best threads on the boards!!!

nibblesandbits

I know this was asked for yesterday and someone posted a version, but here is the pic from Everest of just a smidgen different view...not by much...but a little...

100_0853rt.jpg

WDWFigment

After the rain today at Epcot:

As others have said, great picture!

This is a shot from Disney's Old Key West Resort. I really like how this one turned out.
P10206151-1.jpg

Awesome picture. You don't see too many pictures from OKW, especially at night. Keep 'em coming (if you have more)!

This is a really great picture. Whenever I try to capture pictures like this with my (fully automatic) P&S, they never come out. Regardless of whether I use a tripod, or if I hold the camera. "Dusk" pictures is one of the many reasons I'm getting a DSLR for the next trip...

DING DING DING DING. We have a winner. That shot is unbelievable. May I use it as my wallpaper on my computer?

You must have one oddly shaped monitor! ;)

Thanks for all the great comments. I was leaving Epcot and I saw the rainbow in the sky a I just had to photograph it. Mickifan17, of course you may us it for your wallpaper. As for how I got the shot; It's actually 11 separate images that were stitched together with Windows Live Photo Gallery.

Here's one of Main Street taken on April 3rd:

This is great! I love finding 'stitch-worthy' scenes (the Christmas trees are great for it!). I will definitely be trying this next trip. Thanks!

^^^^ the first pic of the day thread took about 6 months to get through, the second took about 5 months, and this one took about 4 months... its popularity keeps growing with time!:D Definitely one of the best threads on the boards!!!

It's my favorite thread here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom