WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IheartWDW

To IheartWDW: I can just imagine myself stepping on that bus to head to the MK......

Believe me i wish i was there too!!! Me and my other half were just talking about it last night about how is 10 mos till we get to go back... its sooo far away...

PewterPirate

2265209006_784934d1ba_b.jpg

Flower'sChild

Was this before the park was in color ....:ROFLOL:Great picture by the way

It sure was! A lot of people don't know this, but years ago when you walked into the park everything was in black in white. It was really something. Black and White was only something you saw on tv, until the Disney theme park. Disney was the only place in the world where you would actually enter the world of black and white. Years later they added color to the parks, but I can't remember when that was :shrug: :wave:

KeeKee

It sure was! A lot of people don't know this, but years ago when you walked into the park everything was in black in white. It was really something. Black and White was only something you saw on tv, until the Disney theme park. Disney was the only place in the world where you would actually enter the world of black and white. Years later they added color to the parks, but I can't remember when that was :shrug: :wave:

I always wondered about that. Thanks for clearing things up.:)

Nicole220

photoflight, great picture of the horse and trolley on Main Street.
Jo, love the picture of Minnie in the parade!

100_4834.jpg

Flower'sChild

Since it's Valentine's day, I will post a photo of Minnie holding a picture framed photo of me giving her a kiss. After I had some pictures taken with Minnie, she wanted me to give her a kiss this time, just like I kissed her that other time. So I kissed Minnie and the photopass person took a photo of me giving Minnie a kiss :eek: These 2 woman next in line thought that whole thing was cute and they kept going " Awwwwwwww " over me :eek: Everything about this was just Awesome :sohappy:

TinyTims2weekmagicDisneyWorldpho-38.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom