WDW Picture of the Day (Evening Shots)

harveyt0206

picture.php

fyn

This is my first contribution to any of the Picture of the Day threads.This was taken a little over two weeks ago (Sat., May 8th) ~12:20AM, by a total stranger after I handed him my camera and tipped him off to what I was doing. It's not the most technically impressive shot I have, but it sure is my favorite. :)

4644308886_b2af99c8ab_b.jpg

photo.php

luvlifeinfl

This is my first contribution to any of the Picture of the Day threads.This was taken a little over two weeks ago (Sat., May 8th) ~12:20AM, by a total stranger after I handed him my camera and tipped him off to what I was doing. It's not the most technically impressive shot I have, but it sure is my favorite. :)

photo.php
Congrats Fyn , and I can say she is 1 lucky lady to get a proposal like that!!!

rsoxguy

Congratulations fyn. Best wishes on a great future together.

nibblesandbits

photo.php
Congrats! :) Welcome to the I Got Engaged At WDW Club! :D

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
It means I have too many views on my basic photobucket account. It normally takes like 15 days for them to appear again and for me to be able to post them! Thanks tho!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom