WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
Because I wanna grow up to be JeffB someday, I'll bite off one of his recent photos. Taken today.

MKMeet8.jpg

Gorjus

Great photo. These bracelets are so popular.

when compared to the other one posted above.... :confused:

Ah, but you don't often get to compare Jacks. The one you see is the only one you'll see. And if his act is good, you can forgive him not being Johnny Depp.

I agree, he isn't the best looking Jack. The one before him was perfect, and then this one came out... :lol::lookaroun...

I see it is an outdoor location. Generally the rule is, in an outdoor location, only one actor. Are you saying you saw 2 actors in one location on the same day playing Jack Sparrow?

By the way, I've seen the live action incarnation of that scene in the third Pirates movie where there are multiple Jacks in one place. It is freaky.

Disney4Eva

My sister was planning to have this shot taken all day. Her wearing her Pirates shirt in front of the Pirates sign. I loved seeing her get psyched all day for such a simple shot XD

Florida07044.jpg

IheartWDW

Ah yes..There is no problem if they like Stacy..I mean Look at my Avatar.....:D

I have all 3 versions of the Top 7 Must sees from mousebits and the 2 versions of HCOE Planning DVD So I never get tired of watching them!

Where did you get them from? That'd be too funny to show him on Valentines day!

It was funny because he'd sit there in the morning and watch Stacey for about 30 mins. So when we were in the park and I'd ask him if he wanted to so something that i knew she talked about, he'd look at me funny and say he had no idea what i was talking about. So then i reminded him that it was on the top 7 must see and he's response was always, Im not watching her to hear what she has to say, im totally not listening! Needless to say its our on going joke about his other girlfriend!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom