WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

My brother and his family are at WDW this week. My nephew got to meet Mickey for the first time... he's 2years old.

m_5c94f74d7968b34d379acb34a9930005.jpg

I'm jealous!

DocAudio

tostoryma: Ah, the band - those guys always put a smile on my face!

DocAudio: Very nice shot! I have yet to see the fireworks at MGM, uh, I mean, Hollywood Studios!

Matt: You...are...the...greatest! The castle lighting shot is wonderful and the video is awesome! Thanks for the great shots and for thinking about all of us!

Thank you, Sandicinderelli!

I took this one tonight at DTD.

129DTD.jpg

JML42691

Original Poster
...I just have an idea that I wanted to share. On photobuckets I can copy and paste the direct link and when I submit my post the photo does not show up, but the direct link to the photo shows up. I did this in my trip report with some of my photos :) I believe the one photo a day rule is because some people have dial up, but this may not be the case. So maybe some people could post one photo on the board and under the photo maybe 4 links to other photos and like I said this is just an idea :)
I think that the rule relates to the bandwith usage on this site, the more photos that are here, the slower the website will become. And as this site only requires an email and a few other small things to join, people could join and post an unreasonable amount of pictures in a single day. I think that that is the main reason for the pictures per day restriction in this thread.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom