WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

Zack Attack

WaltDisneyworld20007076.jpg

PineapplePrincess

Bring the music, ringing from your chest and not your nose while you sing your scales and your arpeggios! I'm still in withdrawal.
:rolleyes:Oh, that brings back such memories! It was my DD's fav. movie when she was about two, and she used to sing that all the time. She's now 9! Do you think it'll come out on DVD anytime soon?

Flower'sChild

Flower's Child, how often do you go to WDW?

I have the year pass to DisneyWorld, and I live kinda close so I can go a lot. Sometimes I just go for the day and other times I go for 2 days. There are other times when I might stay for like 3 or 4 days or so and then I always like to do my week vacations :) In August I went on a 10 day vacation and for my birthday I might make it 2 weeks :sohappy:

bryPOD

I have the year pass to DisneyWorld, and I live kinda close so I can go a lot. Sometimes I just go for the day and other times I go for 2 days. There are other times when I might stay for like 3 or 4 days or so and then I always like to do my week vacations :) In August I went on a 10 day vacation and for my birthday I might make it 2 weeks :sohappy:

We have a saying from my hometown of Belmar, NJ, "Our life is your vacation."

Right now, Flower's Child, I feel like "You're life is my vacation."

Enjoy the World for those of us who don't get to be there as much as you can! And keep the pics coming...

Flower'sChild

We have a saying from my hometown of Belmar, NJ, "Our life is your vacation."

Right now, Flower's Child, I feel like "You're life is my vacation."

Enjoy the World for those of us who don't get to be there as much as you can! And keep the pics coming...

Thank You :) I am glad that other people can enjoy my vacations by seeing my photos and reading my posts :) I know that when I see photo of DisneyLand that I feel the Magic even though I am not there. I have never been to DisneyLand, so it's always nice to see photos from DisneyLand. I enjoy photos from both DisneyWorld and DisneyLand :)

Now since a lot of people like hearing about my trips, I should go over to the trip report board and starting posting some trip reports :wave: I posted one here a while ago :)

Baloo423

Before the fish there was a man, but who remembers before the man rocked?
1251815419_fa8482e058_o.jpg

1251815555_8e40ee96c9_o.jpg

1252677174_07382d42a3_o.jpg

9 years ago today!

OMG..That was my first day in show! :sohappy: I miss my JIJB family sooo much. If any of you were a fan of the show at DAK..check out the JIJB Myspace page at myspace.com/journeyjb :wave:Hope to see you there! :wave:

happymom52003

Thank You :) I am glad that other people can enjoy my vacations by seeing my photos and reading my posts :) I know that when I see photo of DisneyLand that I feel the Magic even though I am not there. I have never been to DisneyLand, so it's always nice to see photos from DisneyLand. I enjoy photos from both DisneyWorld and DisneyLand :)

Now since a lot of people like hearing about my trips, I should go over to the trip report board and starting posting some trip reports :wave: I posted one here a while ago :)

That would be great! I would love to hear about your trips!:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom