WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

tracyandalex

trolltracy.jpg

stud.jpg

Gorjus

A little slow here, but I never noticed that rock formation was in the shape of a gator/croc/dragon/etc. Nice Job Disney.

Great timing!!!

I love it...win three games against our B lineup and Yankee fans are puffin their chests again. Just think, one more 3 game sweep like that and you'll be...still in second place :ROFLOL:

I love history in sports, but other than respect for an organization, you hang your hat on it. Boston fan here: Who cares that the Celtics won more championships in Basketball than any other. Of late they suck...this year might be different. Who cares that the Yankees won 26 rings. When was the last one?...Way before the Red Sox. And with an all star team, the Yankees, they suck. Until the Yankees learn, and they are starting to learn, that you need to have a TEAM and not a bunch of all stars playing at the same time, they won't be winning.

Great picture, islesgirl! I think DH and I might try that, though we may look stupid with just two people jumping in the air.

I love the shoes that were lefton the ground. If shoes can't support you in a jump, how will they support your feet in a walk around the park?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom