WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

Flower'sChild

I think I have some allready on my photos buckets account :) I will look for them :)

Come to think of it, I used my 35 mm camera everytime I went to the Halloween party and I don't think I have them on my computer. I don't think I have even seen them yet :p I still have lots of rolls of film and I am going to take them to sams and have them put on Cds :) I have allready taken some of my rolls of film to sams and had them put on cds :sohappy:

cooleo

We usually take our son's piture on his WAtW Brick every trip. Here are a few:

00000260.jpg

P0000893.jpg

Picture274.jpg

DisneyWorld04113.jpg

DSC02887.jpg

My camera broke the day we arrived for our 2006 trip. I had to rely on Photopass so I was unable to get this pic last year. :cry:

Those are beautiful, cooleo! What a great idea. I love it. He is really cute and it's great to see him change through the years.
It's interesting to see the print start to wear on the bricks over the years, too.

Thanks for sharing!

islesgirl

Two of the witches I was scared of most of a child but adore now (the 3rd was the Wicked Witches from Wizard of Oz, but she still kinda scares me, lol)

disneyaugust024.jpg

IROC it

From DLR's DTD restaurant "Catal" on the balcony. Taken 7/26/07 with my W810i (Sony Ericsson cell phone) in panoramic mode (shrunken here to fit and save bandwidth).

dsc00225pa0.jpg

In New Orleans Square
disneyversary2118la0.jpg

disneyversary2104qs4.jpg

Hidden Luxury
disneyversary2119dv6.jpg

cooleo

Those are beautiful, cooleo! What a great idea. I love it. He is really cute and it's great to see him change through the years.
It's interesting to see the print start to wear on the bricks over the years, too.

Thanks for sharing!

Thank you for your kind words, I had a little fun with this one.

MnMArt.jpg

islesgirl

I took this in one of the shops in Italy in Epcot and don't know why but i love it, lol

disneyaugust103.jpg

And this is outside of American Adventure...thought the sun light added something cool

disney164.jpg

iheartdisney91

heres a couple of mine i took last week.... i need to go back already.
Disneyworld07067.jpg

the red head!
Disneyworld07038.jpg

Disneyworld07025.jpg

a cast member told me that this was the actual necklace keira knightly wore in the 1st film....
Disneyworld07043.jpg

and saddly the HM i couldnt go on...:(
Disneyworld07049.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom