WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

JonnyK

From Jedi Academy.

vaderntroopers.jpg

Tiff7

Happy holidays everyone! i'll be away from my computer from Thursday the 20th-27th & probably won't be on next Mon-Tu b/c of Christmas, I won't have my computer w/me, unless my mom brings her so I can check my email & keep myself sane w/out it for a whole week. My sis won't let me uses hers for some loco reason. :rolleyes:

MattBoom

233716045-XL.jpg

I'm betting the ladies haven't seen this one - it's in the men's bathroom next to the Hoop-De-Doo Review. I thought it was a strange picture of cowboys. What are they doing? Are they getting dressed or undressed? Have they been attacked by bees or mosquitos?

MrBug

I'm betting the ladies haven't seen this one - it's in the men's bathroom next to the Hoop-De-Doo Review. I thought it was a strange picture of cowboys. What are they doing? Are they getting dressed or undressed? Have they been attacked by bees or mosquitos?
It's a scene from the sequel to Brokeback Mtn, isn't it? :lol:

echoscot

233716045-XL.jpg

Wow, I have never seen that....just Wow:eek:

sissa216

Actually, believe it or not, I have seen it....I went in there just for that :ROFLOL:
But it was near midnight, and my sister and I made my husband go in first
to make sure it was clear, then stand guard while we ran in and took a picture :hammer:

Flower'sChild

Flowers Child, after seeing a lot of your pictures over the past months, I think this must be one of your favorites since it has so many characters in it. Very nice.

PS - Hope you have a great time this weekend, or maybe had by the time you read this.

Thank You Figment Liteyr :) I just love the 1900 Park Fare so much, because Suzy Mouse and Perla Mouse used to be at the 1900 Park Fare character dinner. I have a lot of special memories with Suzy and Perla at the 1900 Park Fare that shall last forever :king: I will still have dinner at the 1900 Park Fare on the day that I turn 31 :wave: The 1900 Park Fare is still special to me even though Suzy and Perla are not there, because I have been there so many times. Also the Step Sisters are at the 1900 Park Fare and I am going to ask if they will sing Happy Birthday to me :eek:

Also I had a great time on my last Disney trip and I would like to stay at Port Orleans again some time :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom