WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

Zack Attack

WaltDisneyworld20007171.jpg

JML42691

Original Poster
When i open the thread i can only look at that page.I can go backwards but cant see any of the new photos.:hammer::hammer:
I believe this happened when posts were deleted, there was an argument about a month ago that warranted this thread being shut down for a few hours just so it could be cleaned up. This is mostly a technical problem where the amount of pages lists the max number (so if there were 2000 posts, but 20 were deleted, then the amount of pages would be the amount to reflect the 20 deleted posts).

MattBoom

227235585-L.jpg

I don't know who this is with the camera, but thanks for helping me get a cool shot.

ps. I wish we could post Universal pictures here. Shall we start a Universal pic of the day (week?) thread?

Gorjus

227235585-L.jpg

I don't know who this is with the camera, but thanks for helping me get a cool shot.

ps. I wish we could post Universal pictures here. Shall we start a Universal pic of the day (week?) thread?

Hey Matt,

First, I agree with you that there should be a Universal pic of the day thread:eek:

Second, I've always thought that a great photo would be:

Stand at the Partners statue during fireworks and take a photo of the sea of digital camera screens in front of you trying to capture the fireworks during Wishes or Hard Ticket fireworks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom