WDW Phrases in the real world...

julsie

calling wdw disneyland boils me

what does 'Por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas' mean? i put it through the translator and it came out with something about lambs lol

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
calling wdw disneyland boils me

what does 'Por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas' mean? i put it through the translator and it came out with something about lambs lol

Please stand clear of the doors.

(It is part of the monorail safety spiel.)

EDIT....I don't know what translator you used but Google Translate gave me a more literal translation of "please stay away from the doors." No lamb here! :lol:

jonnyc

I have the biggest problem not speaking in Disney acronyms to non-Disney people. I get a lot of blank stares. I do love being able to text Disney fanatics though about the parks. Makes life so much easier. "Meet me under SSE when you get off of M:S" or "I just got off of CoP and now I'm on my way to iasw" definitely simplifies life.

I've been finding the more I use this site the more Disney acroynms are creeping into my vocabulary.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
If you are talking in acronyms you need so more face time with people, less tech.

This may be a very true statement. :lol:

I guess the problem lies in that I don't get to REALLY talk Disney with a lot of people face to face. My Disney communication is almost always limited to the internet. When the rare chance occurs to talk about geeky Disney things in person I get very excited and seem to lose my social skills as a result. :lookaroun

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
This may be a very true statement. :lol:

I guess the problem lies in that I don't get to REALLY talk Disney with a lot of people face to face. My Disney communication is almost always limited to the internet. When the rare chance occurs to talk about geeky Disney things in person I get very excited and seem to lose my social skills as a result. :lookaroun
You have excellent social skills in person! :D

Or....

I'm equally and compatibly geeky! :shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom