WDW Photographers Gallery (all images welcome)

fractal

_DSC2341-L.jpg

fractal

I love this image... real strong exposure and some nice post work but I wish that white suburu wasn't behind it! Obviously this wasn't a controlled shoot so you had to make due with what was there but awesome, well done.

Thanks! I was in Henderson NV with a group and we just finished breakfast. Somebody spotted this beautiful '57 Chevy and I had to take a few shots. I was a bit rushed because we were on our way somewhere else - I now regret not taking more time and pictures. This shot was with my NEX-7 and processed in Lightroom- The street was "domed" so on the sidewalk the front of the car was below my waist. For me to get this angle using the viewfinder I would have had to sit down so I used the LCD screen and with the sun glaring down and calls from my group that I need to hurry up I only got one good shot.

I think if I had sat or knelled on the sidewalk I might have been able to compose it without any background cars, but I regretfully didn't take the time. Thanks for the compliment and the feedback!

ddbowdoin

Original Poster
from a recent trip sailing, we were down in the British Virgin Islands (BVI) and came across the Maltese Falcon. The Maltese is the largest private sailing vessel in the world, currently owned by the wealthiest woman in Great Britain. I believe she was built for roughly 125 million.

8692636964_ca86be1820_b.jpg

ddbowdoin

Original Poster
One of only a few photos I have found at my moms house of me at Disney. We have a whole batch of photos showing the sights but not many of myself.​
I was interesting looking back then, circa 1997.​
8721762474_1a1faf3f20_b.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom