WDW Photographers Gallery (all images welcome)

ddbowdoin

Original Poster
I wanted to create a place for us to share any work from the world, there are no restrictions here... show all, whether it be food, characters, resorts, etc etc etc

Here is my first contribution, shot on a Mamiya RB67 ProSD @ 127mm. I didn't take great notes of my exposure, but this is likely shot at f/16. Fuji Veliva 100 used, scanned with an Epson V600.

8011961153_b0c56345bc_c.jpg

ddbowdoin

Original Poster
@NowInc I like this image, the eye focuses right on that lantern. The overexposed area to the left is a nice use of drawing the eye to your intended focal point

ddbowdoin

Original Poster
It's a three shot HDR. I normally use Photomatix for my HDR imagery but I've found that Nik HDREfex typically produces better night time imagery.

I figured it had to be a composite, you don't seen enough dynamic range in a single shot in digital

ddbowdoin

Original Poster
using a handheld meter is hard, I'm just a bad photographer as well... film picks you and throws you off the top rope, then dropkicks you in the face

8012031254_d94e1e86bd_c.jpg

ddbowdoin

Original Poster
the point and shoots are great for all of those casual snapshots, I can't imagine taking casual shots with a 6lb medium format beast

nngrendel

Cloudy Rainy day here today. Here is a cloudy rainy day at Hollywood Studios.

i-8tCBDcS-L.jpg

HDR in Photomatix. 3 shots were not originally taken so I created 2 virtual copies in Lightroom 4 and had Photomatix adjust the exposure +2 and -2 on two of the copies. Cropped and straightened in Lightroom after HDR processing. Made for a great Facebook Banner for my wife.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom