WDW Photo of the Day Thread (Part 9)

Mickey_777

:wave: Hi all im new to the boards..can someone please tell me how i can upload a picture to the tread thanks in advance

What I did was get a free photobucket account...once you upload your photos, all you have to do is copy and paste the photo code (those will be underneath the photos) in your reply's/posts. The pics will magically appear :D

ashley_marie

ashley_marie,
Very nice. The lion and lionesses are not usually out when I have gone. Hoping for better luck in 2 months.

Thank you :)
We decided to head straight to the safari when the park opened for EMH instead of following the crowd to EE. Getting there early will give you a better chance of catching more animals out and about.

007mickey

5959241453_45e010df1f_b.jpg

ScoutN

OV 104
Premium Member
I would be completely at home with this view. I know this system all too well, since I use it everyday. I am one of this hybrid audio and lighting guys, not many of those around. It's a lot of fun and I get a lot of strange reactions.

You sound like my younger brother. His first summer job out of high school is lighting and audio at a pretty significant theme park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom