WDW Photo of the Day Thread (Part 9)

ChuckElias

Equal time for the men in the Mexico Cantina:

DSCN1450.jpg

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Well, I'm specifically talking about the men in your recent photo (that sounds wrong, but hear me out). They make me look slender, and in shape!

I know what you mean and I am just saying...the huge men are usually the ones with next to NOTHING on.

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
2 years ago we were in line for the ski lift at Blizzard Beach and this dude was HUGE...like 6'4 260 and was wearing black speedos. You could BARELY see his speedos. He was with 6 other people. I find it hard to believe that not one of those people were like "yo, you need to change homie."

I have photos but I don't want to offend anyone. They are in my 2010 trip report.

Tom

Beta Return
2 years ago we were in line for the ski lift at Blizzard Beach and this dude was HUGE...like 6'4 260 and was wearing black speedos. You could BARELY see his speedos. He was with 6 other people. I find it hard to believe that not one of those people were like "yo, you need to change homie."

I have photos but I don't want to offend anyone. They are in my 2010 trip report.

I think I remember seeing those....but do you have a link to that report? I'm too lazy to search for it :) I like train wrecks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom